No photo prompt today guys as I wanted to get this posted and next Tuesday I have another special post already scheduled
Jennifer M Eaton pointed her readers in the direction of a blog post by Roni Loren….. You Can Get Sued For Using Pics On Your Blog – My Story recently.
If you haven’t seen anything about this, please, do go and read it. It’s shocking, scary, and definitely something we should all be aware of.
I don’t often use photos on my blog that haven’t been taken by me, but after reading this, I don’t think I’ll ever be using anyone else’s stuff again! *gulp*
This begs the question, how far does copyright go? Do you have copyright over something you say? In a public place? In private? Who owns the copyright if you take a picture of say, a piece of art or a building that’s been designed by an architect? And what about all those pics and cartoons that get passed around on FaceBook?
Where do you get your photos from?
- Bloggers Beware, You CAN Get SUED For Using Pics On Your Blog via Roni Loren (kaitnolan.com)
- Bloggers Beware: You CAN Be Sued for Photos by Roni Loren (jennyhansenauthor.wordpress.com)
- COPYRIGHT What you need to Know: Bloggers Beware: You CAN Get Sued For Using Pics on Your Blog – My Story – Blog – Roni Loren, Romance Author (harshmellowblue.wordpress.com)
- Blogger Beware: You CAN Get Sued For Using Photos You Don’t Own on Your Blog (blogher.com)
- Bloggers Beware: You CAN Get Sued For Using Pics on Your Blog (robincoyle.wordpress.com)
- Blogging Authors Beware! You Can Get Sued. Roni Loren Guest Blogs (pubrants.blogspot.com)