I had a pretty productive week
1. Finish my current read. That should be easy as I’m really enjoying it.
Done! I’m on to another
2. Go through all my Swanwick notes and look up web sites, books, authors etc, who were recommended to me. This will probably take me a couple of days! Lol
Done! I ended up buying another 10 books….whoops! (I hope hubby skim reads that bit lol)
3. E mail people I said I would at Swanwick.
4. Catch up with my prompts.
I did, I’m totally up to date
5. Start implementing the desk idea. Ahhhhh, now this is exciting.
Oooooo, I did
6. Start making notes on my M & B novel.
Done! VERY successfully
So this week I have hubby off work, so I’m looking forward to some days out And with that in mind, the to do list will need to reflect that.
1. Finish my book. I started reading All That Mullarkey by Sue Moorcroft. Really enjoying it so this one shouldn’t be too hard.
2. Stay on track with prompts.
3. Make more notes on the M & B novel – especially title, characters and a synopsis.
4. Do some more work on the “desk” project.
5. Look at and bookmark all the photo sites Kirsten suggested on my Blogger Beware post.
So a few early mornings for me, so I can fit some writing time in
what are you up to this week?
- The To Do List 20th to 26th August (the-view-outside.com)