Well, hello September!
It’s actually my favourite month. Not too warm (I burn easily see), not too cold (I’m always cold, ask the hubby). It’s just perfect
Yeah yeah, I know it’s been September for a while now, but I’ve had hubby at home on “staycation” so things have been a little up in the air. It’s good to get back to normal, if you know what I mean
I didn’t do a “to do list” last week, there wasn’t really much point. I did manage to achieve most of what was on the previous list though So, this week….let’s see
1. Finish current read and start Tim Lotts book. Tim is my tutor at Faber, so I should really read at least one of his books shouldn’t I?
2. Carry on with the planning of Sorrento Sunrise Yes, yes, I know it’s a naff title, but this is Mills & Boon remember
3. Sort out stuff I need to do for new writing group. Very exciting, and more about that at a later date when it’s all set up!
4. Continue reading romance guides. I’ve got about 6 on the go at the moment lol
5. Do a timetable inc setting aside time for exercise. *groans* I have a severe case of writers bum, so I need to get back to the gym
6. Start the diet again. Oh dear, note the word again lol
7. Keep up to date with my prompts.
There, that shouldn’t be too hard should it?
what are you up to this week?