Last week was a stressful week. Have I ever said writing is easy? I hope not, because, trust me, it isn’t lol. I’m always as honest and open with my readers, so can I just say that this week sucked! lol.
I needed to start writing my piece for the Faber course, I asked everyone’s advice, made a start, got to 2321 words then had a major melt down I’ve written it in 1st person and I’m just not gelling with it. Perhaps I’m a 3rd person kind of girl? Perhaps it’s the wrong thing to write? Perhaps I’m over thinking? Lol. I dunno….but what I do know is that this writing malarkey is hard work!
So, how did I get on with last weeks list?
1. Faber homework. Well, I’ve made a start, but, it’s not going well I read all the handouts and made some notes. I’m beginning to wonder if starting a new novel from scratch was a big mistake.
2. Finish reading current book. Nope, in fact I haven’t done much reading at all this week
3. Get out winter clothes and boots. Done! But I’ve not put the summer stuff away lol
This weeks list…
1. Continue with Faber homework. We’ll probably get more handouts tonight.
2. Do synopsis for writing group. For which novel? I seem to have 4 now lol
3. Change Faber piece from 1st person to 3rd person.
4. Finish current read.
5. Make some decisions. Yeah, my brain aches. I seem to have two WIPS, Nano looming, and it seems my tutor liked the piece I submitted to Faber in the first place.
Going tonight, so might have a chat to him, see what he thinks
What are your writing plans for the week?