What a fabulous end to the week, a writing retreat! I can’t really say much more lol. Great place, great food, great people…..I can’t wait to go back!
So how did I get on with last weeks list?
1. Faber homework (inc reading fellow students work). I haven’t had chance to read the handouts, and as I’m going today I think I better lol
2. Keep up with daily Nano word count. Done! And I’m actually ahead
3. Catch up with prompts…..3 days behind *groan* Done, but on,y because I’m using them for Nano, don’t ask, see previous moaning lol
4. Write article for Faber *EXCITING* Done, and they liked it!
5. Print out and read But Not Forgotten extract (Faber sub) and take to West Dean for editing/fiddling.Done!
So now, for this weeks lists…..ooooo, it’s a busy one!
1. Edit, the piece for Faber & hand in *gulp*
2. Keep up with Nano word count – try to get ahead a bit more.
3. Finish current read – Don Delillo
4. Finish Richard Skinners book.
5. Print out and read Faber Guest Tutor stuff – FOR MONDAY!
6. Clear inbox – which means catching up with all your blog posts from the weekend. I’m so sorry I’m so behind
I think that’s it
What are your writing plans for the week?