Or should they be called goals?
No, no To Do List today….this is my 2nd week off
Ok, I make a list every year (don’t we all?) but I can’t share with you last years list as I don’t know what I’ve done with it lol. I thought I’d stuck it on my blog, but I didn’t I think that means we can safely assume that I didn’t stick to them lol
So, what am I planning this year?
1. Read a fiction book a week/a writing guide each month. I’m so fed up not being able to find the time to read, well, that’s what I tell myself, that I don’t have time
2. Have at least 1 writing session per week “out” somewhere. Go to a coffee shop, or the library, anywhere to get me out if the house to write!
3. Tidy and declutter the house. *groan* but it really needs doing.
4. Continue with the diet. I lost a stone, but half of that has gone back on (what can i say, its Christmas! lol) but I need to keep going to get back to what I was in 2008
5. Go to the gym more. Isn’t that on everyone’s resolution list?
courtesy of Stuart Miles/freedigitalphotos
6. Write every day! I’m use to this, I’ve done it for a whole year already. Plus I’ve joined Sally Quilfords 100K in 100 Days Challenge.
7. Get WIP finished by the end of Faber course. First 5000 words of The Last Word Cafe needed for February.
8. Go out somewhere once a week. We use to do this, I’m not too sure why we stopped lol
9. Cut down the smoking. *gulp*
10. Keep a “Writing Journal.” Like Jill Dawson described.
I have a few other goals like drink more water, have a Peter Jones style Boxing Day once a month, plus cook more lol. But the 10 above are the ones I really wanna stick to
Wish me luck! What are your Resolutions/Goals for 2013?
If you’re off out partying tonight, have a good one. It’ll be a quiet one here on the sofa as hubby’s not very well. Not that we’d planned anything anyway lol
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- The Two Most Common New Year’s Resolutions and How to Keep Them (herfitnesshut.com)
- Goals and Resolutions…Part 1 (allthingsmidcoast.com)
- While Thinking Of New Year Resolutions (sunnysodday.wordpress.com)
- New Year’s Resolutions – think big and eat more chocolate (earlyinitiative.wordpress.com)
- Points I’m Taking Into 2013 (journeytomoksha.wordpress.com)