Thank you to everyone who voted in my poll on the last post :)
I’m behind, way behind :( Because I went away for the weekend and I promised myself no blogging, no FaceBook, no e mailing and no, wait for it…..writing! I managed it, and although it was nice to get away, chill, I’ve found that coming back has me stressing when I look at my inbox (300+ e mails) and I’m beginning to think that something has got to give. But what? How on earth do I fit everything in and not feel that I’m chained to the laptop/iPad?
I also had an e mail from Faber, telling me all the things I need to have done and sent to them and deadline dates *gulp*
Just ignore me, I’ll be the mumbling heap in the corner while you read this post.
Last weeks list was ok:
1. Edit first 5000 words of The Last Word Cafe. Done, well, kind of, it’s still a mess so I’m going to give it another edit this week.
2. Faber homework, 3 pieces to critique. Faber was cancelled on Saturday, and I think it will be today too. So I didn’t read the 3 pieces (make that 4 now inc Mondays one).
3. Keep up with 1000 words a day. Yes and no, but only because I had days off when I wanted them. I’ve been away this weekend so had 2 days off, which has stressed me out, but I’ll make it up tomorrow.
4. Catch up with 300 odd e mails and about 4 days of blogs. I did, but going away for the weekend has meant I’m behind again :(
So this weeks list looks like this:
So nothing too bad I guess and not much in the way of appointments next week. Hubby has a county match on Saturday so I’ll be having another mini writing retreat. I should be able to get it all done, shouldn’t I? Especially as this is now the view outside my window, so I won’t exactly be going anywhere lol ;)
I think Faber will be cancelled again tonight so expect something un-Faber-like tomorrow.
What are your writing plans for the week?
- Monday Must Do’s 14th to 20th Jan (the-view-outside.com)