A quick reminder to those of you who enjoyed part 1 of Janet Govers Media Workshop. Part 2 went live yesterday
So how have I done this week? Not very well (be prepared for a really whiney IWSG post on Wednesday). I’ve discovered what my problem actually is, now I just need to work on overcoming it lol. So yesterday I printed off the whole of the WIP, and now, I just need to read it lol. It kinda feels like editing, but it’s not, I’m not actually gunna touch it. Just work out where I need to add things.
So last week the list looked like this:
1. Go through Mels Critique of TLWC. Done! Thank you honey
2. Keep up with 1000 words a day. Kept up, as such, but not on the WIP
3. Catch up with e mails and blogs etc. Done! But I feel like I’m fighting a losing battle lol. It’s a bit like when you have kids and tidy up….5 minutes later it’s messy again lol
4. Prep for the weekend (Writing Retreat). Done! Although, I didn’t get as much writing done as I’d hoped.
5. Sort out Blog Awards and prep post. Half way there, still working on them lol.
This weeks looking like this:
Looking forward to Sunday and a trip to the seaside
What are your writing plans for the week?