The prompt for Day 2 is:
Make 10 writing related confessions.
1. I still get confused between nouns, verbs, adverbs & adjectives. it’s just not sinking in
2. I’m comma happy. I use far too many lol
3. I have approximately 450 unfinished short stories. Whoops!
4. I have a huge problem with Tautology in my writing. A really bad habit that I must get under control.
5. I prefer to Handwrite than type. I’m actually considering doing the next novels first draft all by hand.
6. I feel that my vocabulary is lacking. And that goes back to my education levels.
7. In real life I swear like a trooper. But my characters don’t tend to lol.
8. I am the Queen of Cliche. See number 7 *giggles*
9. I hate writing in first person. They always sound like me lol
10. I still haven’t sent off my first Writers Bureau assignment! EEEK! (Should really do that lol).
Well, that was pretty cathartic lol…. Go on, give me a writing confession, so I don’t feel such a loser