Sorry today’s post is a little late, but I’ve been having a Proud Mummy Moment and I’ve only just got back :)
The prompt for day 7 is:
Profile 2 books you’ve read and loved lately.
Hmmmmm, well, I haven’t read any fiction for ages and that’s partly to do with all the critique pieces I’ve read recently.
The last book I actually read, and loved was A Voice Of Her Own by Marlene A. Schiwy.
A fascinating look at women diary writers. I will definitely be seeking out some of the work referred to. It’s very inspiring, especially if you’re into journal writing and keeping a diary (something I aspire to).
And then the book I’m currently reading (which I was hoping to love) is Happier At Home by Gretchen Rubin.
I thoroughly enjoyed her first book, The Happiness Project, and although I’m on Chapter 3 of this one I’m finding myself skim reading sections *sighs* It’s so disappointing isn’t it when you thought you’d love a book, but you’re just not gelling :(
I’m in a bit of a fiction reading slump at the moment so help me out….What was the best fiction book you’ve read so far this year? I need some inspiration :)
- Writing Blogger Challenge Day 4 (the-view-outside.com)
- Writing Blogger Challenge Day 3 (the-view-outside.com)
- Writing Blogger Challenge Day 6 (the-view-outside.com)
- Writing Blogger Challenge Day 5 (the-view-outside.com)
- Writing Blogger Challenge Day 2 (the-view-outside.com)
- 2 Books I’ve Read And Loved! Day 7 of Writing Challenge (writingsbykrystol.wordpress.com)