Sorry I’m behind with responding to your comments from yesterday, but I was up London at a publishing event (which I thoroughly enjoyed!) and didn’t get in til late last night *yawns* Will catch up today I promise!
I’ve been nominated by the fabulously talented Kim Cox for The Liebster Award!!!! Thank you so much Kim!
Here are the rules:
1. When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
2. Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure you notify the blogger that you nominated them!)
3. You write up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
4. You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated your own blog!
5. You paste the award picture into your blog. (You can Google the image, there are plenty of them!)
11 Random Facts About Me….ok, well, you know I’m a rule breaker, so rather than give you 11 facts, I’ll share with you 11 pieces of my artwork. Hope you like them
Q. What were you doing the last time you really had a good laugh?
Oh gawd, I can’t remember! It’s usually something to do with my daughter and husband mucking about
Q. What is more difficult for you; looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
When I’m speaking, definitely!
Q. Neat freak or chaos theory?
Chaos all the way!
Q. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Jump in of course!
Q. At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?
The one in the right
Q. You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days?
I think I would only tell my husband. Spend it with the people I love
Q. What is your quirkiest habit and how long have you had it?
Oooooo, ummmmm, probably the fact that I have to have the volume of the stereo in the car on an even number. I don’t know why and I don’t know when it started lol
Q. If the professor on Giligan’s Island can make a radio out of coconut, why can’t he fix a hole in a boat?
I haven’t got a clue! Lol
Q. What song always makes you happy when you hear it?
Anything by Oasis!
Q. Tattoos or no? If so, how many, where and what do they look like and if not, have you ever thought of getting one?
I have two. One just at the top of my bum, and one on my shoulder
I’m going to nominate…
Sam at Him, Her and Us
Zoe at Ozonenut
Kirsten at A Scenic Route
Sue at Sassy Speaks
Marina at Finding Time To Write
Jane at The Beautiful Room
And here are my 11 questions:
1. Are you a punctual person or are you usually late?
2. How many hours a week do you spend watching TV? Now come on, be honest!
3. What do you wear in bed?
4. In a heated argument do you walk away or keep at it until you’ve had the final word?
5. How many times a day do you look in a mirror? Come on, you can tell us.
6. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
7. Do you consider yourself lucky?
8. Do you fear death?
9. What are your top 3 pet peeves?
10. What character in The Wizard of Oz are you most like?
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Have fun if you decide to accept my nomination. Can’t wait to read your answers!