Wow, it’s October, can you believe it!
It was a busy week last week, which culminated in the BookCrossing Uncon on Saturday 🙂
I took 15 books with me and came back with 6, so I consider that a result lol 😉
So last weeks list looked like this:
1. Finish Tim Lotts book. Done! really enjoyed it, and I’ve now started one of the other tutors books.
2. Investigate writing Pod Casts. Done! I can recommend Warwick Writing Challenges by Professor David Morley, although, he’s very English lol
3. Sort out books to take to Bookcrossing Uncon. Done! And been!
4. Place Nano order for ML stuff. Done!
5. Clear inbox! Done!
6. Update Blog Film Fest list. Done!
7. Finish at least 1 of the romance books. failed miserably 😦 I think I only read a couple of chapters. I was so intent on getting Tim Lotts book finished lol
8. Try to come up with Sorrento Sunrises black moment. Hmmmmm, semi done lol. I’m really struggling with this. A reason why she has to go back to England, gawd, it’s hard 😦
So a fairly productive week, although I’ve fallen behind by a couple of days with my prompts, which actually means I haven’t written anything since Friday *sharp intake of breath* so I’m beginning to get agitated lol.
This weeks list:
2. Finish one of the romance books.
3. Continue working on the Black Moment.
4. Finish Sabrina Broadbents book.
5. Outline some ideas I have for Blog Posts.
6. Check Nano forums…gear myself up!
7. Do some more work on outlining Sorrento Sunrise (for the Writing Group).
There, that should be quite manageable 🙂 I try not to pile too much on myself or nothing will get done 😉 But, my priority for today is to work on a little interview thing for Anushka (at Finding My Creature). When I’ve finished that, I can start on the list 🙂
So what are your writing plans for the week?