I’m not too sure how these “to do lists” will work during November, so I guess we’ll just have to see.
How did I do with last weeks list?
1. Continue with Faber homework. Done! Although I didn’t do the 5000 words, but more on that later.
2. Do synopsis for writing group. Ummmmm, pass…..I’m not sure you can do one if you don’t know how the story will end lol.
3. Change Faber piece from 1st person to 3rd person. Done! Still don’t like it! Lol
4. Finish current read. Nope, not read much fiction this week 😦
5. Make some decisions. Done! And feeling much calmer lol
So this week see’s the start of Nano *gulp* and I’m not exactly practising what I preach 😉 I’m still not 100% sure which WIP I’ll be working on lol. I don’t want to end up one of those writers who has a drawer (metaphorically) full of unfinished manuscripts, if you know what I mean lol.
So the options are:
A rewrite of But Not Forgotten
Continue with The View Outside
Start Sorrento Sunrise
I’ll probably decide the night before *snigger*
So on to this weeks list…..
1. Faber homework etc Always takes priority!
2. Look at But Not Forgotten and decide which 5,000 words to submit.
3. Start Christmas shopping. Yes, I know it’s not writing related, but the quicker I get it done the better 😉
4. Stock freezer for bad weather. Apparently, we’re due some major snow this year in the UK….great 😦 Let’s hope it doesn’t affect my retreat or my write ins!
Good luck to all my fellow Wrimo’s. I’m afraid, those of you not taking part might find this months blog a bit boring (lots of Nano talk). So I apologise in advance 🙂 I might get a bit behind with commenting on your blogs too….perhaps I can just give up sleeping 😉
Off to Faber tonight!
So what are your plans for the week?
- 6 NaNoWriMo Tips + #ROW80 and a NEW Twitter Handle (jennyhansenauthor.wordpress.com)