It’s been a busy week, and set to get busier! 😉
I came down with a stinking cold last Tuesday, I haven’t felt back to my normal self since 😦 Trying to muddle through though, as you do, but trying to keep inside as much as possible….which is probably why the list suffered.
1. Faber homework etc. Yep! All up to date!
2. Look at But Not Forgotten and decide which 5,000 words to submit. Well, I cut and pasted a section into another Word document 😉
3. Start Christmas shopping. Pass!
4. Stock freezer for bad weather. Pass!
Oh dear, that didn’t go well did it? *slump* but, onwards and upwards! This week looks like this *gulp*
1. Faber homework (inc reading fellow students work).
2. Keep up with daily Nano word count.
3. Catch up with prompts…..3 days behind *groan*
4. Write article for Faber *EXCITING*
5. Print out and read But Not Forgotten extract (Faber sub) and take to Westdean for editing/fiddling.
Gawd, that’s quite a bit isn’t it! And the Nano word count is 1667 words a day. Think I’m really gunna need the retreat by the end of the week lol…..which reminds me….I also need to make a list of stuff I need to buy for the retreat lol
what are your plans for the week?