Firstly a huge thank you to Bridget Whelan for looking after my blog these last couple of days. I feel like I’ve had a mini holiday! Lol 😉
I hope you’ve found Bridget’s tips useful, I know I have. My advice is to print them off and stick them in your notebook, that’s what I’ll be doing 🙂
Ok, now lets crack on….
It’s been a funny old week, I’ve found it hard to focus. Too much spinning round my head I guess from the Faber Critique last Monday. So the to do list was neglected 😦
1. Print out rest of Sorrento Sunrise and start padding. Nope! Didn’t touch it, but, to be fair, my printer cartridges only arrived on Friday lol
2. Read BN’s manuscript (a friends Nano story). Halfway through, I am a bad Beta reader 😦
3. Sort out notes from critique of But Not Forgotten. Ha ha ha, what notes? I didn’t make any!
4. Read next Faber critique piece. Done!
5. Continue with Richard Skinners book. Done!
6. Start an ideas notebook for But Not Forgotten. Done! I have made some notes, got some ideas, will share later 😉
7. Print off and file Nano short stories. Nope! Due to printer having no ink and being lazy lol
So not a very productive week this week 😦 My only excuse is not being mentally 100% with it. Which means there will be some stuff carried forward 😉
2. Finish BN’s manuscript – Beta reading.
3. Faber homework.
4. Do a review of Richard Skinners book and Start Nigel Watts one!
5. Continue making notes on new version of But Not Forgotten. Need to decide on POV etc. if it goes well, make a start!
6. Print off and file Nano short stories.
Also, I’ll be going back to writing my daily prompts in my notebook, which I’m actually looking forward to 🙂
so what are you up to this week?