I spent most of yesterday trying to catch up with all your blogs and e mails. I’m sorry, but I made much use of the “like” button lol😉
I’m feeling a bit worn out at the moment. I think I’ve just been over doing it, so I’m looking forward to a break at Christmas.
Last weeks To Do List was more successful than I thought it would be now I’ve a tally gone through it again
1. Print out Sorrento Sunrise and file (for editing at a later date). Done!
2. Finish BN’s manuscript – Beta reading. Still reading
3. Faber homework. Done!
4. Do a review of Richard Skinners book and Start Nigel Watts one! Done!
5. Continue making notes on new version of But Not Forgotten. Need to decide on POV etc. if it goes well, make a start! Ive made a start. Written 500 words, the beginning, in 1st person POV….now, I just need to do the same piece in 3rd person and see which works better.
6. Print off and file Nano short stories. Done!
This weeks list looks like this…..
2. Faber homework.
3. Continue with Nigel Watts book.
4. Edit and prepare The Last Word Cafe Synopsis for Thursdays event.
5. Continue making notes on The Last Word Cafe and do a section in 3rd person.
6. Go through Faber notes re The Last Word Cafe.
I have a really busy week coming up…I’m out Monday night, Wednesday Night, Thursday night and then all day Saturday and most of Sunday….so wish me luck! Lol
What are your writing plans this week?