My Mini Writing Retreat on Saturday was a resounding success 🙂 I netted myself over 7,000 words writing to prompts. Gave the old grey cells a real going over!
So the list for last week ended up like this:
1. Keep up with the 1000 words a day challenge. Done and exceeded!
2. Do the daily ‘small stones’ Done
3. Send off my RNA form Done
4. Keep up with my resolutions and daily timetable. Well, the timetable has been a complete disaster 😦 I worked out that if I do everything I need to it will take me 12 hours every day! Hmmmm, it’s just not gunna happen, I can’t live my life like that *deep sigh* So any suggestions on time management will be gratefully received lol
5. Faber homework There wasn’t any this week
6. Order ink cartridges. Done and received 🙂
I don’t struggle in motivation, by any means, I just need a 24 hour day to be much longer! Lol
So here’s this weeks list…..
I have 2 Faber sessions (including an all dayer) and a book launch mid week which should be fun!
What are you up to this week?