Well, last week was a complete mare as you probably know. Much angst about the WIP which is now in it’s 3rd metamorphosis. I think it’s going to work well with the new structure so I’m relieved lol 😉
Last week, the To Do List looked something like this:
1. Go through TLWC and make notes – where I need to add stuff. Well, I did start to do that and it was as I was reading through it, yawning, I realised that there was something missing 😉
2. Keep up with 1000 words a day. Yep, I did 🙂
3. Do some studying. Nope, too stressed lol
4. Read more. Read more this last week than I have for a while, but still not enough really 😦
5. Finish Draft Blog posts. Done!
6. Sort out and finalise guest blog posts. Nearly done, just got to add a couple of links to one of them 🙂
So it didn’t really go according to plan, but I did have a lot on my mind he he he!
This weeks list looks like this:
I’m going out Saturday night, The Hubster is taking me out for a Valentines Day meal. Can you beleive he’s deserting me on Valentines Day and playing chess? Lol…Don’t worry, I’ll make sure he makes it up to me at the weekend 😉
I’ll also be trying to do some character sketches so I’ll post one of those every week 🙂
Have a good week guys….What are your writing plans this week?