I’ve had a pretty bad week 😦 Not much writing, feeling a bit uninspired to be honest, or am I just tired? Focusing seems to be an issue.
So last weeks Must Do’s were a bit if a disaster 😦
1. Faber homework. No class = no homework.
2. Edit first 5000 words of Still. I did some of it, but my critique has now been put back until March so I’ve been very lazy and left it 😦
3. Submit to Faber. See above!
4. Keep up with 1000 words a day. A complete wash out! *sighs*
5. Catch up with other blogs. I was up to date but I’ve fallen behind again.
6. Tidy desk (again!). Nope and now it’s worse lol
Well, I haven’t had a week that bad in ages! I’m even behind replying to your comments on my blog! I’ve really gotta pull myself together, somebody kick me up the arse 😉
This weeks list looks like this:
But I’ve got a really busy week…..
Keep your fingers crossed for me that I can pull myself out of the mood I’ve found myself in.
What are your writing plans for the week?