Another busy week as ever, but, I like to be kept on my toes 😉
So how did I do last week with my “To Do List”?
1. Work on 25 word pitch & reading for Faber. Well, I made a start, but not very successfully….must get it finished this week!
2. Edit at least 1 chapter of Tangled. Failed miserably 😦 It’s that editing thing again *sighs*
3. Start going to the gym. Another epic fail lol
4. Do 1 writing exercise every day. Done!
5. Work on my Now List. Done!
6. Do some studying every day. Done!
Isn’t it funny how the things you enjoy doing are the things that get done first on the list he he he!
So another hectic week coming up, but some really good stuff to look forward to 🙂
What are your writing plans for the week?