I’m exhausted! Lol…..what with Nano, Write In’s and Faber, it’s all beginning to take its toll….I’m constantly yawning! 😉
So how did I do last week?
1. Edit, the piece for Faber & hand in *gulp* Done! It will be handed out to my fellow students tonight!
2. Keep up with Nano word count – try to get ahead a bit more. Done! Not too bad. As of last night I’m at 40,019 so aiming for another 2000 today. Need to finish by Friday as I’ve got a heavy weekend coming up.
3. Finish current read – Don Delillo Done! gave it 2 stars.
4. Finish Richard Skinners book. Not done, will continue with it this week.
5. Print out and read Faber Guest Tutor stuff – FOR MONDAY! Done!
6. Clear inbox – which means catching up with all your blog posts from the weekend. Kind of done! Got it down to about 20, so if I owe you an e mail I WILL get to it over the next couple of days 🙂
So what’s on my list for this week?
1. Finish Nano by Friday (23rd)
2. upload words to Nano.
3. Print off Sorrento Sunrise and start padding lol.
4. Start new book….an eBook.
5. Continue reading Richard Skinners book.
6. Print off But Not Forgotten and READ IT!
That shouldn’t be too bad should it? 😉
So what are you up to this week?