The rules for playing blog tag are….
You must post the rules
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged (or use the existing ones)
Tag (eleven) people with a link to your post
Let them know they’ve been tagged
My questions from Paula are….
1) If you could have any animal as a pet what would it be and why? I’m quite happy with the bog standard cats and dogs to be honest. I think keeping wild animals as pets is cruel, and I’m not even sure I’m that keen on keeping birds in cages 😦 Hmmmmm, no, I’m cool with what I have 🙂
2) You can have a star named after you what would you call it and why?
That’s easy….Angel Child, which is the name I use online a lot. It’s one of my favourite Oasis songs and I have it tattooed on my shoulder 🙂
3) What was your favourite childhood toy?
Dolls houses!!!! Oh my, I’ve had sooooo many over the years. I just love them, even now! Lol
4) What was your nickname at school and how did you get it?
I never had one *sob* lol. My initials were V. G. when I was a kid and we had to have our initials displayed on our gym skirts. A few people pointed out/joked tht it stood for “very good” which was ironic, as I was so useless at sports lol.
5) You can go on a dinner date with anyone from past or present who do you take and why?
Tricky, I’m I assuming I’m single? Well you did say “date” 😉 Ok, my ideal dinner guest would be Stephen Fry, now, as a married woman. I think he would be fascinating 🙂 If I was single and we’re talking a proper “date”…..hmmmmm…..Hugh Grant or Pierce Brosnan, whichever one was single at the time 😉
6) What is the most embarrassing chat up line you have either used or had used on you? Ha ha ha, I don’t think I’ve ever used a chat up line… *thinks*…nope, sorry, well come on, I haven’t been single since I was 16 lol. As for one that’s been used on me? Sorry, I’m boring there too, I don’t get chatted up *pouts* lol.
7) Who would you want to play you in a film of your life story?
Probably Kate Winslet, not sure why exactly though. I guess because she’s very “English” lol
8) Someone wants to create a cocktail for you what do you call it and what are the three main ingredients? Ooooo, ummmmm, that’s really hard! I love sweet stuff, and it would definitely have to include Malibu (one of my favourite tipples). It would be named after my first novel *snigger*
10) Would you have plastic surgery if so what would you change?
No, probably not. I’m scared of needles and all things to do with surgery *gulp*. I guess I would consider it if I’d had an accident or something.
11) Who was your teenage crush?
*blush* Nick Rhodes from Duran Duran lol.
So here are my questions that I’ll be tagging with.
1. Who is your favourite author?
2. If you could live in another time period, what period would that be?
3. You’ve been published, and you’ve just landed a movie deal. They ask you, which 2 actors/actresses do YOU want, to play the 2 main roles in the movie of your book?
4. What is your most treasured possession? (not people or animals)
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, money no object (just imagine you’re Stephen King lol) where would you live?
6. Who is your idol/hero?
7. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up, did you achieve it?
8. What’s your perfect day?
9. You get a HUGE advance for your first novel, let’s say 250 thousand dollars or pounds. What’s the first thing you’d buy?
10. How many times a day do you check your e mail?
Ok, I hope you liked my questions 🙂 I’m looking forward to reading all the answers lol. I’m tagging:
LouAnn at On The Homefront And Beyond
Teresa at Floating With The Breeze
Whitney at A Serendipitous Happenstance
Anushka at Finding My Creature
Brigitte at Brigitte Banter
Laura at Quill Wielder
Michael at My Glass House
Ava at Journey of Jordanna East
Virginia at Poeta Officium
C. B. Wentworth
CC at Honesty
- Time to Play Tag (paulaacton.wordpress.com)