I’ve been tagged in a game of Blog Tag by the lovely Sandra over at Another 12 Novels in 12 Months 🙂
The rules are:
I must post the rules
I must answer the questions the tagger listed for me
I must create (or reuse) 11 questions for those I tag
I must tag 11 people
I must let them know they’ve been tagged
Sandra’s questions are:
1. If you could re-live a moment in your life when would you choose and why?
Ooooo, ummmmm, there are lots….because I know that if I’d made different decisions about certain things I may have prevented some not so nice things happening, if you know what I mean 😉 if I could relive one moment, just for the pleasure of it (not to change it) it would be my wedding day….I was so happy….I’d love to feel like that again…so many hopes and dreams 🙂
2. What is your first happiest memory?
Bloody hell these questions are deep lol….probably the Christmas I got my first dolls house.
3. If you could have dinner with 3 dead historical figures who would you choose?
Oscar Wilde, Queen Victoria and Winston Churchill…. Now wouldn’t that be a party lol.
4. After a long, difficult day, what is your favourite way to unwind?
A cup of tea and a film 🙂
5. What is your favourite singer/band to listen to while writing?
I don’t listen to music when I’m writing, in fact, I only tend to listen to music in my car…my faves are Oasis, Lostprophets and Linkin Park, in that order.
6. If you sold your novel for 100,000 (dollar/Euro/Pound/etc.) what would you do with your advance? I would use half to pay off some of my mortgage and the rest I’d use to do the house up.
7. What did you want to be when you were little?
An architect LMAO!
8. What is one thing that you need with you when you write (on your desk, on your body, etc.)? a good selection of pens and my notebook beside me 🙂
9. Would you rather write using a computer, typewriter or pen and paper and why? Pen and paper definitely. Not sure why, there’s just something magical about having a pen in your hand 🙂
10. What are 3 things that invariably make you smile?
My pets, love letters/notes and a new notebook.
11. What does your favourite colour remind you of?
My fave colours are red and purple. Red reminds me of passion and love and purple kind of feels comforting 🙂
So as I’m a rule breaker I’m just gunna say that I tag EVERYONE who follows me! I love getting to know you guys, so if you haven’t already taken part, please do 🙂
- Playing Tag (the-view-outside.com)
I like to drink tea to wake up. Tea after 4 pm means a bazillion trips to the bathroom all night.
Ha ha ha, how old are you? 😉
I thought that was just a problem for us elderly birds lol 😉
Those are great answers! I loved this post. Do I have to answer my own questions?
You sure do! *snigger* 😉
I always look forward to reading your answers. Re questions 4 – I love to unwind with a film, a camomile tea and a cuddle with my girls! 🙂
Thanks honey 🙂
I have a box of Chamomile tea on my shelf that’s st there for over a year unused lol. I bought it because someone recommended it….hmmm, I wonder if it’s out of date yet lol
“I don’t listen to music when I’m writing, in fact, I only tend to listen to music in my car…my faves are Oasis, Lostprophets and Linkin Park, in that order.”
YES! Just, YES!
Ha ha ha 😉
You approve then?
Those are all top 10’ers for me, so yes.
Ahhhhh, you have excellent taste 🙂
Like your answers. I’m a tea drinker too. Ginger root has gotten to be one of my favorites lately.
Ooooo, that sounds nice!
Thanks hon xx
Pingback: Tags, Awards, and Thanks « C.B. Wentworth