So why do I blog?
I’ve been mulling this question over for a few days now, and there is no direct answer. So, as I’m a lover of lists, a list it will have to be 😉
1. Because I love the community aspect of it. I’ve loved the friendships and connections I’ve made through my blog.
2. To develop, practice and hone my writing skills. This has been really good practice and I feel that I’ve gained so much from the comments I receive when I share my work.
3. To develop my voice. This has been incredibly useful and has boosted my confidence in myself.
4. To learn. I have learnt so much from the other writers I follow 🙂
5. To share what I’ve learnt. I love sharing tips and info. I’m very much a people person and I love to help others. If I manage to inspire just one person every so often, I’ll die a happy bunny 🙂
So now, this is my opportunity to say…..
photo courtesy of Stuart Miles/freedigitalphotos.net
Seriously, to all my followers, people who like my blog, people who comment, Tweet my posts, pass them on etc. You guys are amazing, each and every one of you. I love you loads ok, never forget that, and my life wouldn’t be the same without you, I’d probably get more writing done, but stuff that 😉
And talking about loving the whole blogging community, the winner of a PDF copy of The Emotion Thesaurus is……Mandy Eve Barnett CONGRATULATIONS honey!
So tell me…..why do you blog?