Sorry if some of you received notification of a blank blog post yesterday evening. I’ve been trying to work on a new schedule for the blog, adding date reminders in the old drafts folder, and accidentally hit the publish button ha ha ha, whoops!
Anyways…..last week was a bit up and down to say the least lol. I had my major melt down on Wednesday about the Faber course (thank you so much for all your kind words), the Nano website launched (something I didn’t anticipate so early, so moderating the forums has kicked in already), and then at the end if the week I was feeling a bit poorly *all say ahhhhhh* 😉
On the plus side, I did achieve most of the stuff on my list!
1. Catch up with prompts. Done!
2. Finish one of the romance books. Ummmmm, nope 😦
3. Continue working on the Black Moment. Done! yay!!!! 🙂
4. Finish Sabrina Broadbents book. Done!
5. Outline some ideas I have for Blog Posts. Ummmmm, not done. I usually have a good 5 or 6 draft posts in my folder, but at the moment, I’m a complete blank! Lol
6. Check Nano forums…gear myself up! Done! Bit of a shock how early people started posting though lol
7. Do some more work on outlining Sorrento Sunrise (for the Writing Group). This weeks writing group meet was all about outlining. We discussed the different methods we use and I realised that I need to think more about my time line. Next week is about Characters, so I don’t really need to do any work on that in advance 🙂
Soooo, this weeks list…..
1. Check Nano forums 3 times a day on my days.
2. Finish Mick Jacksons book. He’s another one of my Faber tutors.
3. Finish at least one if the romance books. Carried over from last week.
4. Continue outlining Sorrento Sunrise, think about timeline.
5. Sort out a donation tin for Nano.
6. Start new Ideas note book.
7. Make sure I’m all set for Faber *gulp*
So that all seems pretty manageable doesn’t it?
What are your writing plans for this week?