At the time you’re reading this I shall probably be either on my way to Central London, or there already. I will probably leave mega early, because the thought of being late terrifies me! Lol
And if you’re reading this early on Monday morning, and I don’t respond it’s probably because I’m crouched in the corner of my bedroom whimpering 😉
So how did I do last week?
1. Check Nano forums 3 times a day on my days. Yep, done that, I’m keeping up well 🙂 it’s fairly busy, but will get busier….gawd, it’s not even November yet! Lol. Will remove this from the list now, I’ve got notes in my diary lol
2. Finish Mick Jacksons book. Done!
3. Finish at least one if the romance books. I think I opened one if them, but that was it lol. I’ve been reading Natalie Goldberg. What can I say, I’m easily distracted when it comes to lovely shiny book covers lol
4. Continue outlining Sorrento Sunrise, think about timeline. Done, but I’ve kind of given up now. I won’t be touching my notebook again until November. That’s unless I come up with something that needs adding of course 🙂
5. Sort out a donation tin for Nano. Done! Did you see it on FaceBook? No? Ok, here it is 🙂
7. Make sure I’m all set for Faber *gulp* Done! I think….. I have a gorgeous Moleskine bag, 2 Moleskine notebooks, new pencil case, pens, umbrella and folder to put all the Faber info in 🙂
Soooo, now onto this weeks list…….
I sat there last night and I thought, and I thought, and I thought…..blank! Lol. I think because I’m nervous about this evening I can’t seem to focus on anything else. So i gave up at point 3 lol
1. Faber homework. Yeah, there will be some, every week apparently. I had an e mail last week saying about critiquing each others work *gulp*
2. Finish reading current book. I’m having a break from reading the Faber tutors stuff. Reading one if the new Mills & Boon Rivas at the moment.
3. Get out winter clothes and boots. Ok, on first glance, not really writing related, but, it is when you have to trudge round the streets of London in the cold and wet. Hence the umbrella mentioned above 😉
So I’m being really easy on myself this week. I haven’t a clue about what is expected of us in the way of homework over the coming weeks….I guess time will tell 😉
I’ll tell you all about it tomorrow 🙂
what are your writing plans this week?