I’m sorry I’m so behind with reading and commenting on Blogs. Will try to catch up today.
Today I will be attending my Faber class, as I do every Monday, but, today, they will be critiquing the first 4,500 words of ‘But Not Forgotten’ *gulp* I will tell you all about it in a separate post. Think of me, I am so bloody nervous! Lol
Let’s get back to the list. Last week, this is what happened…
1. Finish Nano by Friday (23rd) Done! I finished on the 22nd 😉
2. Upload words to Nano. Done! And I have a purple line and certificate to prove it!
3. Print off Sorrento Sunrise and start padding lol. Hmmmm, I only managed to print out 25 pages….because….my printer ran out of ink. I’ve got some on order and it should arrive by Tuesday at the latest. It’s a real pain as I can’t even print off the piece they’ll be critiquing in class tonight…Grrrrr 😦
4. Start new book….an eBook. I did start something, but only got a little way in 😦
5. Continue reading Richard Skinners book. I’m still reading it lol
6. Print off But Not Forgotten and READ IT! Couldn’t do it, because of the printer 😦
So this weeks list:
1. Print out rest of Sorrento Sunrise and start padding.
2. Read BN’s manuscript (a friends Nano story).
3. Sort out notes from critique of But Not Forgotten.
4. Read next Faber critique piece.
5. Continue with Richard Skinners book.
6. Start an ideas notebook for But Not Forgotten.
7. Print off and file Nano short stories.
So what plans do you have for the week?