Awwwww, that’s it! Today is the last day 😦
Today’s prompt is:
List 5 top blog posts from fellow participants in this challenge. Link to them, and say why you enjoyed them.
Oh, now that’s not fair 😦 How am I expected to choose! Plus, I’m so behind as usual that I probably won’t finish reading everyone’s post til the end of the week lol
Every day Hunter has been giving us a choice of 2 prompts to choose from, so today, I’m going for the 2nd prompt, which is…
Donate to a worthy cause or fellow writer.
I love this idea! 🙂
Well I always try to support my fellow writers (in any way i can) but I’ve been a bit lapse recently 😦 So today I will purchase some Kindle books by writers who I know or who’s blogs I follow. I have just bought:
Now I feel all warm and fuzzy and have another 5 books to add to the To Be Read pile *snigger* If The Hubster is reading this, sorry honey, but look at it this way, they’re not actual books 😉
Do you support your fellow writers by buying their eBooks?
- Writing Blogger Challenge Day 3 (the-view-outside.com)
- 10 Day Writing Blogger Challenge: Day 1 (writeontheworld.wordpress.com)
- Writing Blogger Challenge Day 6 (the-view-outside.com)
- Writing Blogger Challenge Day 7 (the-view-outside.com)
- Writing Blogger Challenge Day 4 (the-view-outside.com)
- Writing Blogger Challenge Day 2 (the-view-outside.com)
- Writing Blogger Challenge Day 8 (the-view-outside.com)
- Should Writer’s Blog About Writing (writingsbykrystol.wordpress.com)