It was really weird not having a “To Do List” last week, but, being at Caerleon meant that I had other things to think about 😉
So this weeks list is:
1. Sort out the piles of stuff on my table. It’s an absolute mess now that I’ve spread out all the stuff I brought back from Caerleon lol
2. Go through my Caerleon notes. I made lots of notes in Kate Walkers class, so I need to go through them, see if they actually make sense and follow up on some of the authors she recommended.
3. Read for at least 1 hour every day. I really need to stick to this.
4. Catch up with my prompts. I’m a couple of days behind, mainly because I’m not feeling too great (the whole feet thing is getting me down).
6. Catch up with Blogs. Ummmm, I’ve fallen a bit behind 😦
7. Write my door piece. lol 😉
Hmmmmm….there’s quite a few bits there, but all achievable I think 🙂 Nothing too strenuous, as I’m off to the quacks this morning to see what he can do about my poor
little big feet and ankles. I’ve been putting my feet up as much as possible over the weekend but it’s not made any difference 😦
What are your plans for the week?