Last weeks to do list was kind of productive lol
1. Continue reading romance guides. That won’t be difficult lol Yep, I knew this wouldn’t be hard 🙂
2. Continue making notes on Sorrento Sunrise. Talked it through with a couple of friends, came up with some other ideas, but still stuck on the ‘black moment’
3. Sort out writing group stuff. We now have an email addy and have set up a FaceBook group… Maidstone Writers is nearly fit to go! All sorted, first meet is this coming Thursday!
4. Finish reading current book. This might be hard, but I’m aiming to read a book a week (ha bloody ha!). Hmmmmm, haven’t managed this. I’m reading Under The Same Stars by Tim Lott. Enjoying it, but I seem to only be reading in bed lol
5. Start going to the gym. I should really have done that one last week, but, to be honest, I didn’t feel too good (*whispers* women’s problems – TMI? Probably lol) Oh dear, this didn’t happen 😦
6. Continue with diet/healthy eating. Hate it, but gotta be done Yep, went well, but had a couple of bad days lol.
7. Keep up to date with daily prompts. Done, the desk has really helped!
I also managed to do an article for a fellow blogger which I only found out about mid week 🙂
Ok, so what’s on this weeks list…..
2. Investigate writing Pod Casts. as suggested by Peter Germany in the comments on one of my previous posts.
3. Sort out books to take to Bookcrossing Uncon. I’ll be posting about that at the weekend 🙂
4. Place Nano order for ML stuff.
5. Clear inbox! this is desperate….it’s a mess, I’m so behind 😦
6. Update Blog Film Fest list.
7. Finish at least 1 of the romance books.
8. Try to come up with Sorrento Sunrises black moment.
Note that there is no mention of diets and gyms lol. I will still be trying to eat healthily, and still aim to get to the gym this week *snigger* 😉
What are your plans for the week?
Oh, before I go, anyone fancy some FREE Audio books? Check out this website if you do 🙂