I wanted to rope the hubster in on this one, but I got impatient. So I thought I’d try it on my own. Write the answers down as quickly as possible. I got to about number 12 without pausing…then it got hard lol
Who Am I?
2. A Woman
3. A Mother
4. A Wife
5. An Animal Lover
6. A Cat Owner
7. Unfortunately, A Smoker
8. An Aspiring Author (snigger)
9. Online, AngelChild
10. A Member of Weight Watchers
11. A Book Addict
12. A Blogger
13. A Fan of Oasis
14. A Chocolate Lover
15. A Procrastinator
16. A Person Who Finds It Hard To Make Decisions
17. A Carer (to everyone!)
18. A Tea Drinker
19. An iPad User
20. A Convertible Car Driver
He he he…..ok, 2 things struck me.
1. Are these answers more about “what” I am, rather than “who” and is there a difference?
2. There is a distinct lack of personality traits. Nothing below the surface, if that makes sense?
Am I shallow? Are these the things that are most important to me about myself and what define me?
Ok Laura Hopwood (my MC in The Last Word Cafe) you’re next!
One final time….. Who are you? The owner of 9 Blog of the Year Stars now! Thanks to Pat Wood 🙂 Thank you so much honey! I will do some more nominating tomorrow!