Firstly, thank you so much, to everyone who commented, sympathised and generally encouraged on my post last Wednesday for the IWSG Day. I really appreciate it, and it’s given me much to think about over the last few days 🙂
And secondly, my feet are back to normal!!!!! YAY! So no Drs for me today *beams*
Sooooo, how did I do?
1. Sort out the piles of stuff on my table. It’s an absolute mess now that I’ve spread out all the stuff I brought back from Caerleon lol DONE!
2. Go through my Caerleon notes. I made lots of notes in Kate Walkers class, so I need to go through them, see if they actually make sense and follow up on some of the authors she recommended. DONE!
3. Read for at least 1 hour every day. I really need to stick to this. Oh, umm, well I would say I kind of failed, I missed one day! 😉
4. Catch up with my prompts. I’m a couple of days behind, mainly because I’m not feeling too great (the whole feet thing is getting me down). DONE! All up to date 🙂
6. Catch up with Blogs. I’ve fallen a bit behind DONE! But something tells me this is going to be a regular occurrence lol
7. Write my door piece. lol DONE!
Well that wasn’t too bad was it 🙂
A couple of weeks ago I bought I diary. I was using those “things to do lists” but I kept losing them in my piles lol. So now, it’s all in one little book 🙂
As I’m off to Swanwick on Saturday, the to do list will be rather small this week…..
1. Write my “Powder Room” prompt.
2. Finish current read (Kate Walker) and start something else.
3. Start seriously thinking about which ‘novel’ idea I’ll be doing for Nano and make some notes.
4. Sort out all my writing stuff to take to Swanwick. Should I start a new notebook? Keep it all in one place?
5. Catch up with my journal.
Will be doing my prompts every day, naturally, don’t want to end up behind, which I’m sure will happen next week lol and still try to read for an hour every day 🙂
There, that shouldn’t be too taxing!
- The To Do List 30th July to 5th August (the-view-outside.com)