I should really go back to the last to do list, and see what I managed to achieve….but, what’s the point in beating myself up right? It was 2 weeks ago now lol.
My week at Swanwick taught me lots, but the main thing I came away thinking was that I need to be more focused lol. Yeah yeah, I knew that anyway, but, being surrounded by dedicated published writers made me realise that if I want to achieve my dreams, I really need to pull my finger out 🙂
1. Finish my current read. That should be easy as I’m really enjoying it.
2. Go through all my Swanwick notes and look up web sites, books, authors etc, who were recommended to me. This will probably take me a couple of days! Lol
3. E mail people I said I would at Swanwick.
4. Catch up with my prompts.
5. Start implementing the desk idea. Ahhhhh, now this is exciting 🙂
6. Start making notes on my M & B novel. 😉
There, that should be pretty achievable ha ha ha!
what are you up to this week?