I had a pretty productive week 🙂
1. Finish my current read. That should be easy as I’m really enjoying it.
Done! I’m on to another 🙂
2. Go through all my Swanwick notes and look up web sites, books, authors etc, who were recommended to me. This will probably take me a couple of days! Lol
Done! I ended up buying another 10 books….whoops! (I hope hubby skim reads that bit lol)
3. E mail people I said I would at Swanwick.
4. Catch up with my prompts.
I did, I’m totally up to date 🙂
5. Start implementing the desk idea. Ahhhhh, now this is exciting.
Oooooo, I did 🙂
6. Start making notes on my M & B novel.
Done! VERY successfully 🙂
So this week I have hubby off work, so I’m looking forward to some days out 🙂 And with that in mind, the to do list will need to reflect that.
1. Finish my book. I started reading All That Mullarkey by Sue Moorcroft. Really enjoying it so this one shouldn’t be too hard.
2. Stay on track with prompts.
3. Make more notes on the M & B novel – especially title, characters and a synopsis.
4. Do some more work on the “desk” project.
5. Look at and bookmark all the photo sites Kirsten suggested on my Blogger Beware post.
So a few early mornings for me, so I can fit some writing time in 🙂
what are you up to this week?
- The To Do List 20th to 26th August (the-view-outside.com)